Sunday, June 22, 2008

im waiting for that stupid starhub customer service to pick up my call now.
and i have been waiting for them for the past 15 mins. tsk tsk.

i was browsing my old pictures and i realised that there are alot of things in my life that i enjoyed doing and i missed it alot right now.
working kills my social life. knn!

i miss taiwan! i miss going on a holiday!

i miss ladies night and clubbing with my girlies.

erm. i just put this picture up cause i thought it was funny! hah!

yeah. you get what i mean?

i miss mugging! its so much better mugging for exams than drafting proposals the whole day at work. but the trade off would be the income and the spending power that im experiencing right now.

birthday celebrations. somehow i really miss celebrating birthdays. be it my own, or my friends. now its so hard to get everyone around to be in the same capacity at the same time. kinda sad.

tanning!!! .... on a weekday! where the beach is quiet, the sun is shining and you can do nothing and get yourself tanned! tell me la! where got not shiok one!?

my bob hair! maybe i should go do something about my hair right now.

xiao long baos!

jb jb jb! cheap food, cheap manicure, cheap ciggies and the tons of good memories that comes along with it.

yeah, mugging mugging and more mugging.


i finally got through the customer service line! time to change my broadband plan. the current one is too fucking expensive already.

p.s: its been a long time since i last blogged such a long post.
p.p.s: you'd be surprise if i told you that i was at home the whole of yesterday. yeah. i kinda of enjoyed spending my saturday nights at home though.