Sunday, April 27, 2008



sometimes i really really hope that the decisions that i am supposed to make in life would be much more simpler and easier as what it is right now.
alot of things that i want to do, or rather i should are pending right now. eh. stepping out of one's comfort zone is a very difficult thing to do ok!

someone told me the other day that sometimes i have to put my defences up in order to survive and stay alive.
company politics.

received my fourth paycheck last friday. i should stop spending my money at such an amazing rate. and its like the more you earn the more you spend. tsk tsk.

was flipping through my pictures. there are so many places i want to go and so many things that i want to do with my mates.
yeah. work is killing my social life bit by bit.

anyway, for those who are working tomorrow, have a happy work week!
and for those who are bumming around, i hope you get piles!